I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Universal contact insecticide for sanitary-human prophylaxis
CYPERTOX is a high impact action insecticide having the following properties: the treated areas do not pose risks to humans and animals; Can be used for food, office, hotel, freight, animal, factory, etc; Combat crawling insects and flying.
- Efficacy over a long period of time;
- The treated areas do not pose risks for humans and animals;
- It is effective on insects that have acquired resistance to other insecticides;
- It can be used without restrictions in: food, hotels, offices, means of transportation of goods and passengers, factories and food warehouses, blocks, basements, buildings, open spaces (parks, yards, gardens etc .;
- We recommend the use in rural environment for flea and tick combat;
- The product is flammable and will be stored in cool rooms (0-20 degrees Celsius).
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE ; Cypermethrin 7% -Permethrin 3% -Piperonyl Butoxide 5%
- Stinging insects (beetles, fleas, squids, ants, spiders, ticks, wood caries) -300 ml concentrated solution / 10 l water
- Fly insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths, butterflies, wasps, bees, bumble bees) - 150 ml of concentrated solution / 10 l of water
SURFACE COVERED 700 - 1400 sqm
REMANENT 60 days. To increase efficacy, we recommend repeating treatments at a range of 14-21 days for tracer insects. Cypertox Insecticide takes effect in 2 phases. Initially there is an excessive activity of the nerve cells, causing insect hyperexcitability and seizures. After this, the first phase is the impulse jamming block, which leads to paralysis and gradually to the death of the insect.
Quantity: 1 L, 12 pieces/ box
|Fields of use|
|Combat||-Third insects (beetles, fleas, squids, ants, spiders, ticks, wood caries) -Flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths, butterflies, wasps, bees, bumble bees)|