I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Osmocote Exact 1Kg 16+09+12+2MgO+ME, 3-4 months
It is recommended to be used for late planting in short-cycle cultivation plants.Osmocote Exact is part of the 3rd generation of products that offer maximum guarantee for stable growth and ideal planting quality. Osmocote Exact is recommended:-..
- It is recommended to be used for late planting in short-cycle cultivation plants.
- Osmocote Exact is part of the 3rd generation of products that offer maximum guarantee for stable growth and ideal planting quality. Osmocote Exact is recommended:
- for plants grown in greenhouses,
- when the dosing of the fertilizer is done directly in the planting hole,
- if you cultivate sensitive species,
- in high-value crops,
- if you apply 75% or more of the fertilizer dose by basic fertilization using granulated fertilizers.
Choosing Osmocote Exact® means choosing the safest film-coated fertilizer with uniformity in product distribution and controlled release of nutrients.
• Plants develop better because they constantly benefit from the necessary nutrients.
• Each product contains the complete package of microelements.
• Very affordable composition, can be used in all ornamental plant species.
• Plant quality is guaranteed due to optimal growth.
• Better resistance to diseases and pests due to optimal nutrient dosing and healthy plant growth.
• Osmocote does not pollute the environment; leaching of nutrients is reduced due to their coating.