I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Insecticide for Sanitary-Human Prophylaxis
INSEKTUM is a professional broad spectrum insecticide with the following features:
- Efficacy over a long period of time;
- The treated areas do not pose risks for humans and animals;
- It is effective on insects that have acquired resistance to other insecticides;
- It can be used without restrictions in: food, hotels, offices, means of transportation of goods and passengers, factories and food warehouses, blocks, basements, buildings, open spaces (parks, yards, gardens etc .;
- We recommend the use in rural environment for flea and tick combat;
- The product is flammable and will be stored in cool rooms (0-20 degrees Celsius).
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE: Cypermethrin 10%, Piperonyl butoxide 5%
- Turmeric insects (beetles, fleas, squids, ants, spiders, ticks, wood caries) - 40ml of concentrated solution / 1l of water
- Flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths, butterflies, wasps, bees, bumble bees) - 20 ml of concentrated solution / 1 liter of water
SURFACE COVERED -1000 sqm
REMAIN -90 days. To increase efficacy, we recommend repeating the treatments at a range of 14-21 days in the case of stinging insects. The solution will be sprayed to the point of leakage where the presence of insects is found in strips of 20-30 cm and in all places where Get in touch with Solution (inaccessible surfaces, cracks, sa).
Quantity: 100 ml , 25 pieces/bax
|Fields of use|
|Combat||-Third insects (beetles, fleas, squids, ants, spiders, ticks, wood caries) -Flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, moths, butterflies, wasps, bees, bumble bees)|